Thursday, February 18, 2010

SPARTAN PUSH----ed!!

NO smiles. No smokes. No vodka to rule the roost.

It’s very quiet down here and each one feeling the chill.

No more talks of risk , No more dating with Thrill.

Four of us sitting next to Ganges

Still wondering about the sudden changes.

The changes that have hit hard.

The changes which were here to stay.

Unable to find an alternate way.

We understood each other but didn’t knew what to say.

I hope we will get a way back again into the thick.

Though we will miss our bloody maverick.

I hope bidding goodbye would have been easier than saying “hi”.

Got No idea what makes a grown up cry.

I wish you could see ..I wish you could hear.

Missing you badly Missing you madly.

I WISH YOU WERE HERE......





N.B To ugly soul --sParta will miss its “Horny boy” …R.I.P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodbye is the toughest word.It makes one tough too.So be positive at every stretch.

Unknown said...

touching....loved it....dont know the person to whom the poem has been aimed at,but he/she sure is/was lucky to hv u as his/her frnd....proti ta lekhar sathe sathe tor fan hoe jachi re pagla...u rock...

priyanka.b said...

i just loved the line:
"I hope bidding goodbye would have been easier than saying “hi”."
So true your frnds r really lucky to hv a frnd like u who could express himself so well!!!!!